Saturday, June 30, 2012

Snake

I managed to live long enough to sew myself back together. I look like a zombie or something.
The collective left the house, which gave me enough time to plan something to counter the collective.
I didn't want to create another being, but without Sylph this is just hopeless.
I did it...but I think...EVERYTHING IS WORSE NOW or better...I'm not sure.

I made a being which I named Ferma, after the noise she made coming out of the pentagram circle(it's kind of like FFFeeeefhrma).
Ferma is a lamia, like in the greek legends. My life continues to astound me.
She's a lamia, a snake woman.
I hate snakes.

Ferma doesn't like me...at all.
She did however protect me, but that's only because she hates the Collective more than me.
She tried to strangle me after her creation.
It wasn't until the collective showed up that she let go. That's the second time I could've died.

They battled for a while, but they both soon disappeared from my house, braking the living room window in the process.

I locked myself in my bedroom again, lately it seems like the safest place in the world.
I'm wondering if stuff is going my way or not. This whole thing has gone a bit too far.

I regret creating Ferma.

No comments:

Post a Comment