Monday, June 11, 2012

Gore

I am at this moment filled with a sense of pride, accomplishment & fright simultaneously. What happened was that I left Sylph alone yesterday, since I had a meeting with a friend of mine regarding some scientific discovery of his. I left Sylph alone because she quite the curious cat especially in new places. So she would've caught attention to herself despite her being invisible to most folks. I left her for a few hours. When I returned living room, the hub of relaxation in my life was filled with blood & severed human body parts all over the place.
Sylph was happy as a clown sitting on the sofa eating some meat, she just giggled as if this was a normal thing. This was a gruesome sight to behold. I

"Thee has cometh again"

Blood spat out of her mouth as she talked.
I was quite shocked and demanded an explanation from her.

"I hungered. Thee have not provided me with what I crave. This man visited thee base as you left it unlocked"

I should have been more careful. I should have guessed that even though she might act friendly toward me, she might not react the same way to other humans.

I'm going to be more careful in the future.
Now I have to clean this mess up.

No comments:

Post a Comment