Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fear

I'm terrified.
The Collective almost killed me yesterday.
It threw seven knifes directly at me.Three of them struck in my stomach, I still have the wound.
I'm too old for this, I'm bleeding "fountains" of blood.
Locked in my bedroom I have bandaided my stomach with my bedsheets.
Why is the collective after me anyway, I read a comment from Dr.Zou on my blog saying something about the collective running out on her. Did she create the collective?
Why?
I don't remember her being a person that wouldn't be able to handle her own beings, but then again it depends.
Yesterday before slicing my stomach the collective talked to me a bit.

"Dr.Salm, do thou feel good about yourself? playing god of destruction and pain to weaker beings?"

It was odd, like something out of the weirder Stephen King books, not the question, just this situation.

I'm still bleeding, I don't know how long I can survive against the collective, I'm just one man.

Perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment