Saturday, June 9, 2012

Interest

I'm interested in Sylph, she's really interesting.
I talked to her for a long time yesterday.
She seems to already know a lot of things despite her only being a few days old.
I think that's because of the alchemy part of it all.
She's a light blue feminine being in a formal dress.
The formal dress, that is kind of like a wedding dress seems to be part of her body since she was "born" with it.
I actually feel some paternal bond towards Sylph. Technically she's my daughter.
I asked her if she'd like to do something.

"I would love to go out for a stroll with thee"

I wasn't sure if that was a good idea, since society wouldn't react well to it.
I told her that, she sighed, but was understanding.
What I did was go out, telling her that I had to go somewhere and told her to not leave the apartment.

"Alright. When shall you cometh back?"

I told her in a while.

I watched her trough my monitor connected to the camera's that I installed in my apartment.
I watched it trough a remote connection in my iphone on a park bench in Central Park.

She is pretty calm. She just sat there occasionally going trough the various books I had on the shelf.
I watched her for a good 45 minutes and then I went back.

Her nature is pretty interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment