Sunday, June 24, 2012

Existance

I have no idea what to make of this situation.
There's some kind of odd creature in my house and I'm of course not talking about Sylph.
I'm talking about the thing that calls itself "Collective". It's bizarre.
After calming down this morning I approached it and started talking to it.

"Thou shall perish for existance."

So, he doesn't like the fact I exist, weird.

I've started to become scared again. Every time I go out of my room it begins throwing stuff at me and trying to grab me.

I would ask Sylph to attack it, but I haven't seen her since yesterday. She's gone.
I don't like where this is going.

1 comment:

  1. There it is.
    Sorry The Collective just ran off on me.
    On a related note, Sylph's on my island.
    She is not as friendly as you make her out to be.

    ReplyDelete