Saturday, June 9, 2012

Breaktrough

I've done the world a favor. I've created a perfect being, Sylph. I called her Sylph. Sylph appears to be female or has at least a feminine form.

I created Sylph out of a combination of chemistry, biology and alchemy. The alchemy part was the hardest part to figure out since there is little of reliable documentation.
I had to read and encrypt a lot of ancient greek, latin & babylonian texts about the subject matter.
 What I did is use a deceased body which I woke up to life using the basic techniques that I had learned while under the mentoring of the brilliant Dr.Zou who discovered the art of Vitanecrology, the science of reviving living beings. I combined that technique with some elemental alchemy from babylonian times, which with a lot of trial & error made me able to create Sylph.

Upon Sylph's conception the first things she said was "Thee are my creator, I am grateful" in a monotone voice.

I am ecstatic, this is a remarkable breakthrough in the field of science.
I am in such a good mood because of this.

1 comment:

  1. Vitanecrology?
    I prefer the term Zombiefication.

    ReplyDelete