Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Extreme

The Collective came here again.
Just when I had Ferma ready to be my ally he comes and attacks her.
He cut of her tail with a knife.
Isn't that a bit too extreme? I think I threw up a bit, seeing her tail missing, blood leaking onto the floor.
Ferma got pissed, I assume & ripped one of his arms of.
I feel like there's a lot of hate between the two, hate which arose in an instant.
Perhaps Im interfering, but considering, at least my creatures have only existed for a short time.
Ferma was screaming in agony holding one of the collective's arms, I couldn't stand it. This was essentially, my child...hideous snake or not.
I took a bat I had laing around & hit the Collective with it.
That made everything worse.
It started to attack me, after which Ferma scratch all of its arms, to which the Collective, now with only a few arms that were bleeding responded by fleeing.
My living room is a mess. I gave Ferma a towel so her tail wound could heal shut.
Remember kids, Alchemy is dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment