Monday, July 2, 2012

Charm

Ferma came back.
God I hate her now. It's not even fear anymore. Sure I'm a bit scared for my life since she has shown herself to be fully capable of choking me to near-death before, but mostly I just hate her for being a more burden than the Collective, which is saying quite a lot.
She burst in, ruining my brand new window. I know she's a giant snake woman, but can't she just brake the door open or something?
She didn't strangle me this time.
She talked to me, her voice...her voice was quite calm and soothing.

"Dear Dr.Salm...why can't we just get along? I think you'll find out that I am everything you could hope for"

I was confused, but she seemed a bit calmer than before, which I took as a good sign.

I allowed her to stay if she just stayed in the guest room and didn't brake anything or eat anyone.
She made that promise.

I will still keep my eyes on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment